We have created a 13.0.1 ISO for download. This release only adds some small bugfixes and software upgrades, so it will simplify new installations. The new ISO can be found on our download page:
List of changes from the 13.0 ISO:
* default slackware repositories have dependency support
* updated xfce with fixed utf8 mounting bug, notification enabled and manual cd eject using the cd button fixed.
* fixed Swiss French keyboard setting in keyboardsetup
* lvm2 is now included by default
* xfce4-xkb-plugin has been included
* default theme for claws-mail is gnome-brave
* updated rest of the packages with security fixes and some new releases
* fixed root user icon theme
* /etc/rc.d/rc.services.new is now moved to /etc/rc.d/rc.services without needing to run dotnew
* several other small fixes
PS: It's not needed to reinstall an existing system, just update all your packages with gslapt as usually.